How do I find what I'm looking for?
The DDS SafetyNet allows users to find content in many ways. You can:
- Visit the home page to see some of the most recent articles, presentations and tools
- Visit the topic landing pages to find content related to specific topics (health, home life, work, community, and life changes)
- Search the whole website for a specific topic or keyword (like "work" or "person-centered planning")
Some articles say they are "for consumers" and some say they are "for supporters." What's going on?
The DDS SafetyNet provides different articles for two audiences to ensure that content remains accessible and relevant. The two audiences are:
- Consumers: Individuals with developmental disabilities
- Supporters: People that support individuals with developmental disabilities, such as direct support professionals, family members and other support providers
I can't find what I'm looking for. What do I do?
Try searching the website using the search box in the top right of the screen. If that doesn't work, contact us to let us know what you're looking for!
I use a screen reader and can't access the content. What do I do?
For information about accessibility issues, please visit the accessibility page.
I still have a problem. What do I do?
If you are still having trouble using the DDS SafetyNet please contact us.