Why Should I Check?
Your testicles are right below your penis. Some men get cancer in their testicles. It is good to catch cancer early. Checking your testicles can help.
Do I Have to Check?
Some men want only their doctor to check. Some men like to check on their own. It is up to you.
What Do I Do to Check?
Wait until after a shower to check. It is best to check while standing.
- Gently feel one of your testicles.
- Roll it between fingers of both hands.
- Check all around the testicle.
- Do the same with the other testicle.
- Feel for lumps and bumps.
What Should I Do If I Find a Lump?
A lump can mean many things. If you find one, talk to your doctor. Don’t wait! Go see your doctor right away.